Monday, August 3, 2009

It Really is the Dog Days of Summer!

I was driving down the road the other day and in front of me was a dog on the back of a motorcycle. Funniest thing I think I have ever seen! The dog had his goggles and bandana and honestly, he looked to me like he was ready to jump at any given moment, but thank goodness he stayed put while I was following him. So, of course, I got out the camera and tried my hand at Glenn Riffey style of photography (in a moving car while I'm driving), and believe me, it's a bit harder than it may seem. While I could have gotten better shots than this one, the rest were somewhat out of focus since I really didn't look through the view finder for very long while I was trying to focus, instead, I sort of pointed the camera in the right direction and snapped. And people think texting while driving is dangerous! As Glenn would say, please don't try this at home. Here's the best shot of "Easy Rider" . . .


You just never know what I might run across, so stay tuned . . .

6 comments:

  1. Everyone I show this to likes it. Not easy to do but you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Depending on the nature of your business product photography is something which can prove to be extremely difficult. There are some products which it seems are almost too easy to photograph well, making advertising photography simple. But more often than not it is those products which people assume are easy to product photography which in reality are extremely challenging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You might be getting married (congrats, by the way) and trying to decide whether or not to even hire a annabel law productions you might be trying to decide now on which photography professional to choose for your wedding day; you might be a wedding photographer, trying to understand the delicate and confounding psyche of those who engage in wedding planning. Whoever you are, for your reading pleasure, check out the top 10 myths of wedding photography as relayed by a photographer who still loves taking pictures. These are broken in to three categories: a. Myths about not hiring a professional at all; b. Myths about the selection process; and c. Myths about how the photography should be done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Find out what the best lens for architectural photography is in this article! Discover the best lenses for photographing architecture, buildings and more! 14 Architectural Photos That Will Make You Look At Buildings Differently

    ReplyDelete
  6. So you took a lot of pictures and a lot of your friends are saying that you are good at it. However, you're tired of just receiving a lot of praise because what you really wanted is to make money out of your talent. You then keep on thinking on how to start a photography business. photography workshop kolkata

    ReplyDelete