Friday, June 19, 2009

Welcome to my little corner of the world!

I live in Western Maryland where we have it all - mountains, lakes, and such beautiful scenery that I'm continually documenting through the lens of my camera. Here is where you will find my latest shots and excursions, and possibly a funny story or two!

Maybe you need a little background on how I chose my name. When I couldn't think of anything clever to name this crazy photography business, I started to think of something off the wall that no one else would think of. So, what else am I crazy about besides photography? My cars! Along with my everyday car, I also have a 1969 Mustang and a 2008 Shelby GT500. And, since I don't shoot in a studio, I have to climb into those 4 wheels to get me to where I need to photograph - ta da! 4 Wheels Photography! Of course. Catchy and Clever, don't you think?

So, sit back, fasten your seat belt, become a Follower and enjoy the ride!


1 comment: